We connect today's youth with real business professionals Students get real world business perspective and experience to prepare them for their future careers.
- Pass on your real world experience and skills to students.
- Your one hour presentation, which will include pictures from various points in your life, will change the lives of disadvantaged high school students.
- Inspire the top students to become the leaders of tomorrow through guidance and mentorship.
- The program targets 20-25 high school juniors in each school with a GPA of 3.5+
- The course is led by private sector instructors and business leaders.
- Students meet once per week for 2 hours (1 hour of classroom instruction followed by a 1 hour Guest Speaker presentation)
Dan Gray Director at Deutsche Bank
Parisa Fishback Owner, Fishback Law Corporation
TK Pillan Co-Founder, The Veggie Grill
Sue Chen Entreprenuer and Philanthropist
Make a Donation None of this is possible without the support of our community. Please help shape the minds of our youth and make a donation today.
Suggested Donation Amounts
|$50||Covers Textbook for 1 YBA student|
|$250||Covers Textbooks for 5 YBA students|
|$500||Pays for 1 YBA student for a full year|
|$2,500||Pays for 5 YBA students for a full year|
|$5,000||Pays for 10 YBA students for a full year|
|$12,500||Pays for 1 entire YBA school program for a full year|